1/62Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
45% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
Founded in 2007, JenJenHouse.com is a professional online apparel retailer. Without leaving your home, you could customize your wedding dresses and formal dresses with premium quality at wholesale prices.
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Beading
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Red
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
How to measure
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JenJenHouse.com, we strongly recommend you to find a professional local tailor who can help you measure accurately. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them. Warning: measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think! For best results, always have your measurements taken by a professional local tailor.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- Shoulder - From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
A lining bag, sturdy cardboard box accompany every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Eigentlich kaufe ich nie Kleider im Internet. Aber dieses Mal habe ich es risikiert.
Ich wurde nicht enttäuscht. Das Kleid ist gut verarbeitet und sitzt super!
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-07-27 00:30:54
Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Komplimente. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie so zufrieden und glücklich mit unserem Kleid sind. Wir werden uns immer weiter um eine schöne und bessere Anfertigung & rechtzeitige Lieferung bemühen.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch und wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-06 23:37:57
Our fabrics are chosen not only for their look and feel, but also their durability. With a little care, your dress will stay beautiful through many years and many special occasions. Here are some tips:
1.It’s a good idea to dry clean dresses after each wear. Body oils, deodorant residue or unnoticed stains left on the dress could set in and discolor the fabric over time.
2.If the dress isn’t too heavy, it can hang in a garment bag for several months with no problem.
3.If hanging a heavier dress, consider draping the skirt over a second hanger to take weight of the shoulder straps.
4.Dresses heavy with beading or embroidery could start to pull apart if left hanging for many years. Store these flat, ideally in a box with acid-free tissue paper or a white sheet.
5.Lay flat or roll the dress up instead of folding to prevent creases.
6.Store or hang in a cool, dry place to prevent yellowing or mildewing over time.
Hope this information helps. If there is anything else we could help with, please kindly let us know.
does this dress need any petticoat?
may i get the invoice if i decided to buy the dress?
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-10-28 01:30:11
We do provide invoice to our customers. We will attach the invoice of your order on your package for your local customs’ check.
We also want to remind that we may put a nominal price that is much lower than the real one to help bring down the risk. Hope you can understand that your item is totally worth the price you paid.
For some styles of wedding dresses, there are several layers of tulle made inside the dress. But if you do want the dress to stand full as the picture shows, you may need to order a petticoat separately.
Here is the link for our petticoats: http://www.JenJenHouse.com/Petticoats-c37/?la=fromnavmenu.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
US$ 35.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 220.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 181.01 US$ 22.00US$ 7.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 80.00US$ 24.99Save US$ 55.01 US$ 245.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 206.01 US$ 33.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 17.99 US$ 12.00US$ 2.39Save US$ 9.61 US$ 135.00US$ 18.99Save US$ 116.01 US$ 120.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 81.01
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Beading Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Beading Bridesmaid Dresses Plus Size,
- Sheath Beading Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Sheath Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Beading Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Floor-Length Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Zipper Up Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Zipper Up Strapless Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses