1/74Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
36% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
Founded in 2007, JenJenHouse.com is a professional online apparel retailer. Without leaving your home, you could customize your wedding dresses and formal dresses with premium quality at wholesale prices.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Court Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Fabric: Taffeta
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Church
- Season: Winter
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
How to measure
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JenJenHouse.com, we strongly recommend you to find a professional local tailor who can help you measure accurately. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them. Warning: measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think! For best results, always have your measurements taken by a professional local tailor.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- Shoulder - From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
A lining bag, sturdy cardboard box accompany every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-21 23:41:45
We have checked for you. The dress you are interested has a court train, the length of which is 30cm-50cm. Hope this information helps.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know. We are glad to help.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-21 00:47:30
Some customers also have expressed their doubt about our low price. Actually, different from most companies, we just have a direct link with the dresses factories. In this case, the expense saved from the middleman market can be used to guarantee the higher quality and lower price of our dresses. It is really quite worthy to get a dress from us.
Now we sincerely hope your doubt will no longer exist. We can assure that you will experience a wonderful purchase at our website.
i will be a bride ,but i am fat ,i am worry about that whether you have built in corsets?
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-10 23:22:59
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JenJenHouse.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
We are sorry but our dresses do not have built in corsets. We suggest you get one at your local place.
We also suggest you choose custom size and fill in your specific measurements when you order the dress. The dress made totally according to your measurements will have the effect of shaping your body.
For any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-10-31 03:43:43
We are so sorry but we do not produce kerchief right now. Maybe we will be involved in this catalog in the future.
We are willing to provide you some fabric and you may use the fabric to make a kerchief at your local place.
Please go to http://www.JenJenHouse.com/Extra-Fabric-033004058-g4058 to order the fabric you need. You can choose the fabric and color you need.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
US$ 35.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 19.99US$ 8.99Save US$ 11.00 US$ 20.00US$ 9.99Save US$ 10.01 US$ 220.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 181.01 US$ 22.00US$ 7.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 245.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 206.01 US$ 47.00US$ 17.99Save US$ 29.01 US$ 49.99US$ 20.99Save US$ 29.00 US$ 38.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 33.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 17.99 US$ 12.00US$ 2.39Save US$ 9.61 US$ 135.00US$ 18.99Save US$ 116.01 US$ 120.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 81.01
- Ball-Gown Wedding Dress (002012799)...US$ 196.99
- Ball-Gown Scalloped Neck Chapel Train...US$ 236.99
- Mermaid High Neck Court Train Tulle...US$ 176.99
- Empire Halter Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 112.99
- Mermaid V-neck Court Train Satin Lace...US$ 186.99
- Mermaid Sweetheart One-Shoulder Court...US$ 172.99
- A-Line/Princess Strapless Court Train...US$ 169.99
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Ruffle Wedding Dresses,
- Ruffle Wedding Dresses Plus Size,
- A-Line/Princess Ruffle Wedding Dresses,
- A-Line/Princess Plus Size Wedding Dresses,
- Ivory Ruffle Wedding Dresses,
- Court Train Wedding Dresses,
- Lace Up Wedding Dresses,
- Lace Up Strapless Wedding Dresses,
- Ivory Wedding Dresses,
- Plus Size Wedding Dresses