1/48Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
41% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
Founded in 2007, JenJenHouse.com is a professional online apparel retailer. Without leaving your home, you could customize your wedding dresses and formal dresses with premium quality at wholesale prices.
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Neckline: One-Shoulder
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Beading
- Fabric: Organza
- Back Style: Zipper Up at Side
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Royal Blue
- Season: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Size: General
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
How to measure
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JenJenHouse.com, we strongly recommend you to find a professional local tailor who can help you measure accurately. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them. Warning: measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think! For best results, always have your measurements taken by a professional local tailor.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- Shoulder - From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
A lining bag, sturdy cardboard box accompany every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-10-23 02:16:45
Thanks for contacting us!
If you want the dress before May 12, you need order it very soon. Currently it takes 7-9 days to make the dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days.
Hope to have your order soon.：）
How long will it take until I got my dress? I'm living in Holland.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-10-29 02:51:16
Thanks for visiting JenJenHouse.com!
Currently it takes 7-9 days to make the dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-25 01:48:35
We are so sorry but we do not have real stores in your place and we just do online business. We make high quality dresses in accordance with the pictures. While shopping online, you can also enjoy more competitive prices.
Please feel free to contact us and we are willing to give you some professional suggestions.
what is the colour of the dress?like the dress as the same as the pic
could i place the order by call?
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-10-27 01:44:07
The color to this we do provide is royal blue. You may refer to our color chart http://www.JenJenHouse.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=color&cat_id=7 to get more information. Please be aware that slight color aberration of the dress and the color shown on screen is unavoidable because of many factors.
If time is allowed, we highly suggest you purchase our fabrics swatch to feel the material and color in reality. Here is our link: http://www.JenJenHouse.com/Swatch-c33/?la=fromnavmenu.
For the moment, we only accept orders online. You may complete the payment online with your PayPal account and your rights will be safeguarded by PayPal . You can also pay for your order with your credit card, namely, Visa, MasterCard , Discovery and American Express.
If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
US$ 35.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 220.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 181.01 US$ 22.00US$ 7.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 80.00US$ 24.99Save US$ 55.01 US$ 245.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 206.01 US$ 33.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 17.99 US$ 12.00US$ 2.39Save US$ 9.61 US$ 135.00US$ 18.99Save US$ 116.01 US$ 120.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 81.01
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Ruffle Beading Prom Dresses,
- Ruffle Beading Prom Dresses Plus Size,
- Mermaid Ruffle Beading Prom Dresses,
- Mermaid Plus Size Prom Dresses,
- Ivory Ruffle Beading Prom Dresses,
- Sweep Train Prom Dresses,
- Zipper Up at Side Prom Dresses,
- Zipper Up at Side Regular Straps Prom Dresses,
- Ivory Prom Dresses,
- Plus Size Prom Dresses