1/16Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
50% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
Founded in 2007, JenJenHouse.com is a professional online apparel retailer. Without leaving your home, you could customize your wedding dresses and formal dresses with premium quality at wholesale prices.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Embroidered, Ruffle, Beading, Sequins
- Fabric: Organza
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Watermelon
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||34||86||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||43 ½||110||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
How to measure
Measure with undergarments similar to those you will wear with your dress; Do not measure over other clothing. Make sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor and pulled evenly across the body with no slack. You may want to consider getting professionally measured.
*This is not your bra size!
*Wear a bra
*Relax arms at sides
*Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
*Find the natural waist
*This is the smallest part of the waist
*Usually about 1 in. above belly button
*Keep tape slightly loose to
allow for breathing room
*Find the widest part of the hips
*Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
*Tape should brush across both hipbones
Shoulder - From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
Hollow to Floor (Bare Foot)
*Stand straight with feet together
*Measure in bare feet
*Begin at the hollow space
between the collarbones and
pull tape straight down to the floor
*To fit high heels, we’ll add
an extra 5 cm onto custom-sized
floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
* Stand straight with feet together
* Measure in bare feet
* Begin at the top of the head and
pull tape straight down to the floor
A lining bag, sturdy cardboard box accompany every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-08 23:48:43
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-08 01:54:53
Thanks for your proposal but it is not available currently. Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, so we do not have items in stock ready for renting. Hope you could understand this.
As you can see, the prices of our dresses are quite reasonable. You can just own this dress with little more money paid. It is definitely a better idea than just renting it. We sincerely hope you purchase one from us. We believe our dress will not disappoint you.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-10 22:18:18
Generally, to fit high heels, we'll add an extra 5 cm (2 inch) onto floor-length dresses and dresses with trains. We can add extra length for your dress as you wish.Please write down your requirement in the Special Instruction column at the bottom of the check out page. Then we will know.
For anything else we can help with, please do let us know.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-08 22:56:08
Generally speaking, minor alteration can easily be done, while if the measurements vary too much, we are afraid that it will ruin the dress. So we would like to suggest you offer us your precise measurements. It will be better if the difference do not exceed ONE inch.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help with.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-05 23:31:39
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 35.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 220.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 181.01 US$ 22.00US$ 7.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 80.00US$ 24.99Save US$ 55.01 US$ 245.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 206.01 US$ 33.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 17.99 US$ 12.00US$ 2.39Save US$ 9.61 US$ 135.00US$ 27.99Save US$ 107.01 US$ 120.00US$ 38.99Save US$ 81.01
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Embroidered Ruffle Beading Sequins Quinceanera Dresses,
- Embroidered Ruffle Beading Sequins Quinceanera Dresses Plus Size,
- A-Line/Princess Embroidered Ruffle Beading Sequins Quinceanera Dresses,
- A-Line/Princess Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Embroidered Ruffle Beading Sequins Quinceanera Dresses,
- Floor-Length Quinceanera Dresses,
- Lace Up Quinceanera Dresses,
- Lace Up Strapless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Quinceanera Dresses,
- Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses