A-Line/Princess Strapless Floor-Length Organza Quinceanera Dress With Embroidered Beading Sequins Cascading Ruffles #021020694
* Standard Shipping: 5-8 Days
This dress is Made-To-Order. Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order.
By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
50% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
Looking for the perfect fit? Compare your unique measurements with JenJenHouse's measuring guide, use our made-to-order model which allows us to make your dress based on your exact measurements for a custom-fit dress.
|Embellishment||Embroidered, Beading, Sequins|
|Back Style||Lace Up|
|Season||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already include 2 inch (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Package & Shipping
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Product Reviews: Write a review
Спасибо за прекрасное платье. Оно просто великолепно. Очень понравилось.
THANK YOU jenjenhouse.com You have made my purchasing experience a monumentally wonderful one and I have recommended you to all my friends and family. will come again,please wait me.
- Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- A: Each dress is made to order in JenJenHouse, including standard size dresses. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it's important to order carefully.
- Q: How long can I receive my item?
- A: Total Delivery Time is based on the tailoring/processing time + shipping time, you will find them in the product pages.
- Q: How can I make sure I order the correct size and fit?
- A: Compare your unique measurements with JenJenHouse's size chart and measuring guide. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
- Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
- A: Please understand that each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, so unfortunately we are unable to modify the fabric/length in any way. Currently, the two acceptable changes are removing the trains and adding spaghetti straps, only for dresses with simple designs.
Customer Q&A: Ask a question
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2013-07-11 03:12:38
The back style of the dress is lace-up, which is easy for the adjustment of size. Please do not worry.
If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2013-06-26 01:07:19
We are willing to provide you extra fabric which is the same with your dress. You may use the fabric for decoration.Please go to http://www.JenJenHouse.com/Extra-Fabric-033004058-g4058 to order the fabric you need. You can choose the fabric and color you need.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-08 23:48:43
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-12-08 01:54:53
Thanks for your proposal but it is not available currently. Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, so we do not have items in stock ready for renting. Hope you could understand this.
As you can see, the prices of our dresses are quite reasonable. You can just own this dress with little more money paid. It is definitely a better idea than just renting it. We sincerely hope you purchase one from us. We believe our dress will not disappoint you.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-10 22:18:18
Generally, to fit high heels, we'll add an extra 5 cm (2 inch) onto floor-length dresses and dresses with trains. We can add extra length for your dress as you wish.Please write down your requirement in the Special Instruction column at the bottom of the check out page. Then we will know.
For anything else we can help with, please do let us know.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-08 22:56:08
Generally speaking, minor alteration can easily be done, while if the measurements vary too much, we are afraid that it will ruin the dress. So we would like to suggest you offer us your precise measurements. It will be better if the difference do not exceed ONE inch.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help with.
Reply by JenJenHouse.com 2012-11-05 23:31:39
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 35.00US$ 18.99 Save US$ 16.01
US$ 29.98US$ 16.49 Save US$ 13.49
US$ 39.99US$ 19.99 Save US$ 20.00
US$ 245.00US$ 38.99 Save US$ 206.01
US$ 105.00US$ 13.99 Save US$ 91.01
US$ 55.00US$ 18.99 Save US$ 36.01
US$ 90.00US$ 14.99 Save US$ 75.01
US$ 19.99US$ 8.99 Save US$ 11.00
US$ 22.39US$ 15.99 Save US$ 6.40
US$ 23.00US$ 14.69 Save US$ 8.31
US$ 9.00US$ 4.99 Save US$ 4.01
US$ 19.98US$ 9.99 Save US$ 9.99
US$ 19.98US$ 9.99 Save US$ 9.99
US$ 20.00US$ 8.69 Save US$ 11.31
A-Line/Princess Strapless Floor-Length... US$ 162.99
A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Floor-Length... US$ 132.99
Ball-Gown V-neck Floor-Length Tulle... US$ 169.99
Ball-Gown Sweetheart Cathedral Train... US$ 224.99
Ball-Gown One-Shoulder Floor-Length... US$ 172.99
A-Line/Princess Halter Floor-Length... US$ 142.99
Ball-Gown Strapless Floor-Length Taffeta... US$ 174.99